Monday, June 7, 2010

My two weeks till exams!

EXAMS EXAMS! What to do now? Study? In time, in time.
With so much spare time on my hands, I tried to figure out what my favourite 80's/90's song was. This was the end result, Africa by Toto! (they even played it in scrubs! hehe :-9)




and Land Down Under by Men at Work came close!


After countless mentions of dogs in my conversations over the past few weeks, I thought I might post some photos of my dog Milly! She's a Jack Russell cross with some other dog, Maltese maybe? Who knows...



Things I'm looking forward to:
- Visiting Dr. Acular with Emily to finally give blood after exams!
- Trip to Vietnam
- MUSE!!! SDHFKJDSKDSLFLDS;ML;SDMFLKSDJKFDMSNLK MUSEEE!!!! Thanks Michelle for the awesome tickets!:- )

Later!

6 comments:

  1. Hehe no worries! You did make a pact with me at the start of the year to come to muse with me if they were ever to have a show.
    Hahaha Dr.Acular I'm proud of you! It's a good feeling to give blood. And you get free food.
    P.S So you have a Milly and a Molly now? She's so cute! But you know, you have serious competition with Albie. And he's toilet trained now so he's not just a pretty face.
    Me you and Annie celebrate with a happy meal after exams? Mine finish next Wednesday :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. no just milly, molly passed away at the end of last year :-(
    aww i start my exams on 18th (next friday) and i finish on the 25th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I'm so sorry :(
    R.I.P Molly
    Didn't stray too far for an original name though did you? :P Then again, I'm guilty of choosing Benji to Albie, cos I think -ie endings are cute.
    Wow thats late for finishing exams. I go back to uni the week after. Oh well, must bore myself to death with study now, adios.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so lucky that you got tickets to go and see Muse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haah yeah i know, ive missed out on like 3 of their concerts...

    ReplyDelete
  6. woooooooooo wooooooooo wooo wo wow wow wooww owow


    i'm bored and i hate you because i cant give blood just joking i cant get to sleep i think about the implications yaya fried rice my mum is washing her hair in the kitchen sink shes so asian it scares me

    ReplyDelete