Monday, February 1, 2010

My day

Finally got my uni id today! Why the hell do id card photos always come out so shite? I honestly look like a hermit crab of some sort. Anyway this is now the look i must carry for the remainder of my uni life (3 years). But ezz cool yo!


Mum and dad made me get my passport photos taken today, as my older one had a photo of some strikingly handsome young boy that looked like Moi'. Is it me, or has footscray become even more superdooperly overpopulated? Making my way to the shop was effing hard because of all the people... As i was about to get my shots taken, my mum had once again began to rant on about my hair being too long as it was "BAD-BOY!". Even the photographer joined in! WHO ASKED FOR YOUR INPUT MISTER PHOTOGRAPHER GUY!? >:[

Before going to work, i went for a drive with my fasha. Just drove around in circles in an empty parking lot, always good fun :) Work was the same, slice tomatoes, prep the tuna, seafood, onions, refill drink fridge, take out garbage, top up sauces/veges, sweep, mop, clean windows, make bread, and then on bottom of the list... clean the toilet, which is oh yes of course always a pleasure to do! I confess i may have accidently touched the sidebowl twice... okay thrice.

Adios!

4 comments:

  1. mmmm yes. nothing like getting down and dirty with the toilet hey? your ID photo looks fine. i hope mine's as funny as my drivers licence. they be laughing till dawn!!!

    i realise i make no sense. anyway me and ID photographers don't have a good history. or should i say they don't have a good history with my FRINGE.

    and i COMMEND YOU GREATLY FOR YOUR BANNER!!!! IT IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN NEWTON FAULKNER RIDING A SEA CLAM WITH NOTHING BUT HIS GUITAR AND HIS LUSCIOUS DREADS OBSCURING HIS PALE, NAKED, NO-DOUBT PLAGUED BY RANGER HAIR, BODY. i have revealed too much. kudos to the fotc ref, as well as bob marley i see!

    dude. what a long comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha how dare they mock our fringes...(does the eliot german impersonation)
    you know at this rate, i rekn in 50 years time retirement homes will be housing old people with fringes. awesome!

    thats a very graphic description i must say, but only a true newton fan could come up with such a thing, so i say congrats to you?

    i like photoshop ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm rick james bitch!

    i have tagged you in my latest post. do or die dave! (insert fittingly evil chuckle).

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ your mum and the photographer!

    Hi David! =D

    ReplyDelete